God You Gave this World to Me

God You Gave this World to me

God you have this world to me,
And made me a colossal for all to see,
You made me proud to be called me,
And made me see what I could be,
You told me I could capture the earth with my voice,
And that success to me was now a mere choice,
You told me that I was ahead in life’s race,
And none could keep up with my pace.

You gave me the spirit to be able to feel,
Then you gave me the power within to heal,
You handed me the golden key to my destiny,
So that I could be what you meant me to be,
You planted me where I should rest my feet,
And spoke to me when in prayer we did meet,
I feel the time is now to walk those steps today,
And may You help he who stands in my way.

I feel my blood boil at fever pitch,
I feel the future coming within reach,
Though at times I have battled and lost,
I know what I have comes at some cost,
So I look forward to tomorrow,
Unafraid of pain and sorrow,
For I’ve learnt in life and through it,
That if you catch hell don’t hold it.

I know I will not be led to a set path,
I will create it with the boldness of my heart,
I know I will walk on thorns,
And see valleys of dry bones,
But with you death becomes life,
And we are made stronger by the strife,
So I say, God You gave this world to me,
And made me a colossal for all to see.

Comments

Popular Posts