A love so true

A love so true

My life was a dark path until I met you,
Until I found a love found only by very few,
True love that few will ever know,
Yet for me it continues to grow.
I feel heaven nearer when you’re around,
The splendor of love so abound,
You light up my life,
My darling wife.

I’ve imagined the pain I’d feel if I were to lose you,
It would be a cruel fate to both me and you,
I know not what I would do,
Hence I pray that that will never come true,
As I discover more about you, I begin to know a better me,
A me that I am proud to be,
A me that radiates because of you,
Because of this love, a love so true.

I would not trade it for the earth,
For this earth without you is just a mound of dirt,
I will cherish it and hold it near,
Like a diamond you’d hold so dear.
The love that makes everything fine,
That makes water taste like sweet wine,
I find this all in you,
A love so precious and true.

Comments

Popular Posts