My Only One

My only one

There is only one that is meant for you,
Only one you can love so true,
A single match for your heart,
Who leaves a mark too strong to depart,
I have found that one in you,
You are the image of love so true,
In all that I have done,
I am proud to have found my only one.

My heart skips a beat when I see your face,
I am amazed each day with your grace,
My heart melts when you smile at me,
In a crowd your beauty is all I can see,
When we’re apart I think of you,
I know that where you are you think of me too,
For we are two peas in a pod,
Ordained by God.

I desire nothing else other than what I have,
I would need no more than you gave,
My life is complete with you,
Nothing more needed and none to do,
God has granted me my deepest wish,
Because in you he granted that wish,
In all that I have done,
I am proud to have found my only one.

Comments

Popular Posts