Yesterday over again

I can’t stop the tears from falling,
I can’t stop myself from crying,
I wish I could take back yesterday,
And get the chance to relive the day,
There are so many things I would have never said,
Many mistakes I would have never made,
The only way to ease this pain,
Is if I could live yesterday over again.

There’s so much I’d say,
All in a different way.
I wouldn’t have brought you tears,
I wouldn’t have laughed at your fears,
I would have held you more,
Shown you that it’s you I adore,
I wouldn’t have caused you pain,
If only I could live yesterday over again.

I would have shown you that I love you,
In words and in all I do,
If I’d listened to what you said to me,
Maybe you and I would still be,
Maybe you wouldn’t have left me,
Maybe I’d have seen what I needed to see,
Maybe I wouldn’t be in the rain,
If I could live yesterday over again.

Comments

Popular Posts