Amazing

Amazing

I look into your eyes
it’s almost like I’ve seen you for the first time,
Your eyes say out words that your lips cannot say,
Words that are heard but stay unspoken,
Food for the heart perhaps above all else,
Or a symphony soft yet powerful,
Calm yet demanding,
Shy yet passionate.

Your eyes capture me with a sensual feeling,
As I stroke the skin on your arm,
I can only utter that this is amazing,
Taking me to highs I have never been before,
Through depths of passion many only long to go,
A place you and I have been before.
You amaze me with who you are
And what I become with you.

Your skin feels silky soft,
I can only imagine the feel of your lips against mine,
I can only imagine…
Perhaps some things are better unsaid,
But shown, so that they cannot be misunderstood,
I marvel at the beauty that I stand before
My head tells me what my heart already knows,
You are amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts