I don't know

I am a man with many questions,
Borne from my many musings,
I have sat and wondered what it all means,
For fairness in life exists only in dreams,
So, if God who is so good puts us here,
Why does he let evil live near,
Why does evil often win,
And good has victory so thin.

They that cheat are crowned in glory,
They that follow rules are often sorry,
The good die young sadly
Yet the evil live long gladly,
So why should we do good at all,
When we will always fall,
From our birth unto death,
We are stuck on this earth.

If it's for a glory in heaven,
Then the lot is uneven,
Why should we even be here in the first place,
If heaven is our place,
Why not be birthed there,
And never suffer here,
We would stay far from temptation,
And be in a better situation.

I wonder about the purpose of many things
About the pain life brings Is it worth anything,
Or perhaps it's worth everything
I wish I could sit down with God,
And ask him questions meant for The Lord,
Perhaps I may soon know,
For right now I don't know.

Comments

Popular Posts