Much Longer Than Forever by Garikai Nhongo

She has opened those heavy dark doors,
That had kept my heart enclosed,
She has shown me a world anew,
That if I say I'd seen, it would be untrue,
She has shown me how to be me,
And not what people want to see,
I sit and wonder if we'll be together forever,
No. Much longer than that. Much longer than forever.

She has taken me to heights I never thought I'd see,
And taken me through lows I never thought I'd be,
With her, I have sailed the high seas,
I've been able to see the wood for the trees,
I have scaled the highest mountains,
And dtood by famed and historic fountains,
Will this last forever?
No, much longer than that. Much longer than forever.

I look at her with pride in my heart,
A feeling I know will never depart,
I have hapiness so abound
Every single day that she's around,
I've known that love is forever
That she and I were meant to be together,
We will scale all stormy weather,
For much longer than forever

Comments

Popular Posts