Ruva

I know I dreamed you into life,
Because you are all that I ever dreamed,
You captured my heart before I met you,
And you never let go,
I can't wait until the day I hold you in my arms,
I know I won't be able to stop the tears from falling,
Though I would never want to,
And maybe, never will.

I dream of the time we will have together,
Through the sunshine and the rain,
Through joy and pain,
Love will carry us through it all.
I'll be there from the start for you,
Always near when you need me,
Sometimes even when you don't,
I will be there.

I'll hold your hand through the rough paths,
Carry you when you are weary,
I'll love you even when its hard,
And I'll are for you always.
Some things words can never express,
And you may never realise how much you mean to me,
Always remember that I will be there,
Always remember that I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts