Let it be me

I know your heart yearns for love,
The sort that can only come from above,
I know your body yearns for that touch,
The sort that’ll never be enough,
I know you dream with trembling lips,
Of that most gentle and sensual kiss,
When all this comes to be,
Let that kiss come from me.

Let me be the one, who holds your heart,
I would never let it fall apart,
Let my kiss caress your soul,
And let my hands caress you whole,
Let them be my arms that you lie in tonight,
Let my heart radiate the light,
When you open your eyes to see,
Let the man you see be me.

When you close your eyes,
Whether to dream or to fantasize,
Or when you wish for that special being,
Let me be the one you’re seeing,
Let me be the object of your fantasy,
And the source of your ecstasy,
When happiness comes to be,
Let it be with me.

Comments

Popular Posts